A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Khandagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Khandagle, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Khandagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandagle graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khandagle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Khandagle MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Khandagle practice?
- Dr. Laura Khandagle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Khandagle practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.