A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kilkenny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilkenny
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kilkenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilkenny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Kilkenny DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Kilkenny practice?
- Dr. Laura Kilkenny has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kilkenny practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.