A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kilkenny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilkenny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kilkenny DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Kilkenny practice?
- Dr. Laura Kilkenny has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kilkenny practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.