A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kilkenny is Good. Dr. Kilkenny has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilkenny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilkenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Kilkenny practice?
Dr. Laura Kilkenny practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Kilkenny, Dr. Laurie Kilkenny, Dr. Lorie Kilkenny, Dr. Laurette Kilkenny, Dr. Lorri Kilkenny, Dr. Loretta Kilkenny