A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kilty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kilty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilty graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kilty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Kilty practice?
Dr. Laura Kilty practices Ophthalmology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Utica Ophthalmologists.