A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kilty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kilty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kilty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilty graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kilty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Kilty MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Kilty practice?
- Dr. Laura Kilty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kilty practices Ophthalmology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Oneonta, NY.
See Utica Ophthalmologists.