A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball-Ravari graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kimball-Ravari has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari practice?
- Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Internists and Bossier City Endocrinologists.