Dr. Laura King MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

July 5th, 2011
acne treatment
I try to remember as I write this I am at times overly sensitive, but every visit (4 in all) I received callous treatment from both doctor and staff; at times, they were outright rude. Being asked to pay extra to wait longer and have short (two minutes was her longest time spent with me) appointments where every question I asked was ignored, every concern I voiced was ignored and even the cause of my visit - ignored! I will say one thing: it's very easy to make an appointment, if you're willing to sacrifice any hope of adequate treatment, well-spent time and civility. I wish I had more positive things to say. I had really high hopes. I'm sure she's great for someone - just not me.

June 15th, 2011
Not very caring at all!! I feld like I wasn't making her any money with my problem and I feld like she didn't have time for me. But she wanted to do more expensive things to me I didn't need and want. I feld like she wanted me to leave because I didn't want a nose job, thanks Dr. I didn'think I needed one. I just had a rash! sincerely

May 27th, 2011
Skin Cancer Treatment
I went in for a lesion on my face. It turned out to be a skin cancer, much to my surprise. She removed it and there is barely a scar. I'm thrilled to have it gone. Great bedside manner. The staff was caring and helpful in reassuring me that everything would heal beautifully. They were right.

May 24th, 2011
She's a shuck and jive artist. She may be a doctor but money is her bottom line.

September 21st, 2010
long wait for a short sided doctor
I thought she would be good for my son with a suspicious mole, and for me with normal skin issues and a mole check. Not only did she take off too much tissue on my son (according to the plastic surgeon and his NEW dermatologist) we waited for her WAY too long every time. Longer than an hour. She seemed in a hurry after our long wait. THEN when I went in on my own, I was first in the afternoon. I waited forever, asked the staff where she was, when she finally blew in, I heard her planning a party with her staff while I waited in the exam room. My time has NO value to her. I work too, I have other things to do but wait for her sub-par care. Never again. I am looking on this sight for a new female dermatologist to do a complete mole check. She goes way too quick and doesn't look every where.

March 8th, 2008
worst doctor I have ever seen
Went in for a mole check - she didn't even have me get up on the examining table - just sat in the chair were I had been waiting for her. She didn't even look at the back of my legs. She spent the entire visit - about 5 mins. tops telling me about her family and how she had spent the previous weekend - I'd never met her before - and if it's up to me I'll never see her again.