A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kinney, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinney graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kinney MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Kinney practice?
- Dr. Laura Kinney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kinney practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.