A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kinney, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinney graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kinney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Kinney practice?
Dr. Laura Kinney practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.