A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kirkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kirkman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kirkman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kirkman MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura Kirkman practice?
- Dr. Laura Kirkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kirkman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.