A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kissell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kissell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kissell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kissell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Kissell practice?
Dr. Laura Kissell practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons, Colorado Springs Internists, and Colorado Springs Cardiologists.