A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kleczka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kleczka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kleczka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleczka graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kleczka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Kleczka MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Kleczka practice?
- Dr. Laura Kleczka has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kleczka practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.