A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Klesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Klesse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Klesse, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Klesse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klesse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Klesse MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Klesse practice?
- Dr. Laura Klesse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Klesse practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.