A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Klesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Klesse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Klesse, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Klesse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klesse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klesse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Klesse practice?
Dr. Laura Klesse practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.