A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Knecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Knecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knecht
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Knecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Knecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Knecht graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Knecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Arlene Knecht MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Knecht practice?
- Dr. Laura Knecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Knecht practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.