A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Knecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Knecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knecht
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Knecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Knecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Knecht graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Knecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Arlene Knecht MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Knecht practice?
- Dr. Laura Knecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Knecht practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.