Dr. Laura Knox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Knox?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017

Worst experience if my entire life

I had reduction surgery done by Laura Knox and from the minute I recovered I had problems. I had to have a ton of fluid removed from one breast on 2 different occasions and eveytine she would do so she would shake terribly. She also smelled of alcohol (and not the medical kind). After she drained fluid I still had fluid leaking on a daily basis and blood clots the size of golf balls FALLING OUT OF MY BRA AT WORK. I had to visit the ER 3 times during my recovery process. Then they're was GREEN DRAINAGE and A HORRIBLE SMELL coming from my left breast and upon calling her office SEVERAL TIMES and didn't even get seen nor did I ever talk to Dr. Knox directly during this time, her snotty stuck up nurse informed me that it was just "colonization of the cells" and that it was normal, just to put a sanitary napkin in my bra to catch it. Never once did they have me in the office to see what way going on. THEY ACTUALLY BLAMED ME!!!!! They said I must not have washed my hands good enough while I was taking care of my wounds. THEN after my sutures had somewhat healed they started to open back up again and what started as a pin hole turned into a cigar sized hole then the whole underside of my breast was an open wound, of which they kept telling me was normal, BUT STILL REFUSED TO SEE ME IN THE OFFICE!!!! That's when I went to my primary care physician who took one look at my condition and sent me straight to the Wound Care Clinic and it took them 3 weeks with the help on ONE CREAM that cleared me up but now the entire underside of my breast is a scar and I'm left disfigured and I was not able to breastfeed my baby I had a year ago. I'm so disappointed with her work, her professionalism, her staff, and my results. If I would had half a mind back then I would have sued the pants off this woman. She should not be practicing as a physician and should be DISBARRED PERMENANTLY. DO NOT GO TO THIS BUTCHER!!!!!!

November 3rd, 2015

Terrible results

I'm very disappointed in her work I went to Harrisonburg to Dr Asfa he is great redone my surgery and I look like a human again I would tell anyone don't go to her

October 5th, 2015

My Wife's Botched Surgery

Dr Knox performed Breast Surgery on my Wife in 2013, she told her that you will be surprised at the result! We consider the results nothing less then a botched surgery and that is putting mildly! Her left Breast was removed and Dr Knox Placed an implant, leaving the left breast 5-6 inches higher then the right Breast! The implant becomes very hard, moves even higher and causes a lot of pain! We have scheduled surgery at another facility to correct this Botched surgery! We would not recommend Dr Knox to anyone!

May 27th, 2015

Never again

I would never use Dr Knotts again she acted like she knew her stuff but my results were awful if I get Breast cancer again I will go somewhere else and her nurse is a snob !

July 10th, 2012

Trust experience and expertise

Dr. Knox is an excellent surgeon and her results are superb. She was attentive, especially so on surgery day and communicated frequently with my husband. In the way of a bedside manner, I can see where ratings might not be high. I wouldn't rate it high. HOWEVER, I have found that most surgeons who are accomplished and well recognized in their field are this way. As long at the care, product, and follow up are great, that is what matters. She is my doctor. I am not looking to chat with her over lunch. If you need breast augmentation (especially reduction) this is the best surgeon in this area.

June 29th, 2012

Very Pleased!

February 25th, 2012

Don't use this doctor, she does not back her work up....also, beware of the nurse.

June 9th, 2011

Very frustrated. Surgery went well, however, I was not happy with results. She wasn't willing to make it right without another enormous fee. Will seek revision surgery elsewhere!

December 30th, 2010

Dr. Knox was really good to me. She performed an excellent surgery. Her nurse did not return one of my phone calls and that was frustrating. Her nurse could also be a bit cold....very Northern.I recommend Dr. Knox without reserve. She might want a more rural nurse.

March 7th, 2017