Dr. Laura Knox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 3rd, 2015
Terrible results
I'm very disappointed in her work I went to Harrisonburg to Dr Asfa he is great redone my surgery and I look like a human again I would tell anyone don't go to her

October 5th, 2015
My Wife's Botched Surgery
Dr Knox performed Breast Surgery on my Wife in 2013, she told her that you will be surprised at the result! We consider the results nothing less then a botched surgery and that is putting mildly! Her left Breast was removed and Dr Knox Placed an implant, leaving the left breast 5-6 inches higher then the right Breast! The implant becomes very hard, moves even higher and causes a lot of pain! We have scheduled surgery at another facility to correct this Botched surgery! We would not recommend Dr Knox to anyone!

May 27th, 2015
Never again
I would never use Dr Knotts again she acted like she knew her stuff but my results were awful if I get Breast cancer again I will go somewhere else and her nurse is a snob !

July 10th, 2012
Trust experience and expertise
Dr. Knox is an excellent surgeon and her results are superb. She was attentive, especially so on surgery day and communicated frequently with my husband. In the way of a bedside manner, I can see where ratings might not be high. I wouldn't rate it high. HOWEVER, I have found that most surgeons who are accomplished and well recognized in their field are this way. As long at the care, product, and follow up are great, that is what matters. She is my doctor. I am not looking to chat with her over lunch. If you need breast augmentation (especially reduction) this is the best surgeon in this area.

June 29th, 2012
Very Pleased!

February 25th, 2012
Don't use this doctor, she does not back her work up....also, beware of the nurse.

June 9th, 2011
Very frustrated. Surgery went well, however, I was not happy with results. She wasn't willing to make it right without another enormous fee. Will seek revision surgery elsewhere!

December 30th, 2010
Dr. Knox was really good to me. She performed an excellent surgery. Her nurse did not return one of my phone calls and that was frustrating. Her nurse could also be a bit cold....very Northern.I recommend Dr. Knox without reserve. She might want a more rural nurse.