A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Konczal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Konczal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konczal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Konczal, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konczal graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Konczal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Konczal MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura Konczal practice?
- Dr. Laura Konczal has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Konczal practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Geneticists and Cleveland Pediatricians.