A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kopp, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kopp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Kopp FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Kopp practice?
- Dr. Laura Kopp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kopp practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.