A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Korin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Korin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Korin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Korin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Korin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Korin practice?
- Dr. Laura Korin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Korin practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.