A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Korin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Korin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Korin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Korin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Korin practice?
- Dr. Laura Korin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Korin practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.