Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Kornegay
Dr. Laura Kornegay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kornegay is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Carilion Clinic and Carilion Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Kornegay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laura Kornegay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, VA.
Dr. Padmaja Mallidi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Lexington, VA 0 mi
Dr. William Sayre Sr
Lexington, VA 0 mi21
Dr. Frederick Barry
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Lexington, VA 0 mi45