A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kulik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kulik, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Skin Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kulik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Kulik MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Kulik practice?
- Dr. Laura Kulik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kulik practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Gastroenterologists, and Chicago Hepatologists.