A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kulik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulik
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kulik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kulik, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Skin Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kulik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kulik MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Kulik practice?
- Dr. Laura Kulik has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kulik practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Gastroenterologists, and Chicago Hepatologists.