A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kunkel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kunkel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Kunkel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Laura Kunkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kunkel practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.