Dr. Laura Kuperman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Laura Kuperman?

Great Doc!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Dr. Kuperman, was courteous and professional. Gave me an ultrasound and a biopsy right in the office and put my fears to rest. Followed up with me due to anemia, and gave me a referral. The receptionist and nurse were adorable (maybe they got rid of the rude ones.)

Highly Professional GYN specialist

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I am seeing Dr.Kuperman since 2003. This includes annual checkups and occasional problems. I see why some people don't connect to her pesonality - Dr.Kuperman is very serious and focused so some people interpret it as something else. I am in medical field myself and can assure you that she is one of the best I ever met. Very thorough , always listening, gives good advice and helps make an action plan. I always wait long in her office but I don't mind, it only means that she has urgent add on patients and a busy schedule. In addiiton she always calls back in a timely fashion.

Good to Great experience

Posted on March 29th, 2015

My only complaint is wait time, but it seemed to improve and is acceptable to me for the past 1-2 years. There were times when Dr. Kuperman was not as friendly as I preferred, but this was only once or twice, and she seemed very busy - she still answered my questions. She is always responsive when I clearly ask her questions. In other words, the more prepared I am to ask questions and show concerns, the better her response. I highly recommend her, and I have seen a few other OBGYN's in NY that have disappointed me.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Rude, disrespectful, sent me to an endless round of non stop radiology tests, scaring the crap out of me on the account of breast cancer. When the result was no cancer, still did not say it, but told her secretary to call me and tell me to make an urgent appointment with any of 10 breast specialists or even go to the hospital, instead of just letting me know that the results were good and I needed to get checked every 6 months to monitor. Heartless, unethical doctor and her staff.

Knowledgeable doctor, but emotionless. Rude receptionist.

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I see this doctor once a year, just for annual check ups. I haven't dealt with her on pregnancy or childbirth, so, i don't know how good she is with that, however, one time she diagnozed me with something that could potentially turn into cancer, she was super emotionless, didn't try to make me feel at least a bit better, didn't show any concern for how i felt; very matter of fact. At the end it turned out to be nothing, but i just don't like going to see her anymore. Her staff - rude - I have a long name, and the girls kept making fun of it behind my back, speaking Russian, without realizing that i understood the language. Unprofessional. And the wait time is always very long.

great doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr. Kuperman is an excellent doctor. She's extremely thorough. Where some doctors have you go through needless tests because they haven't a clue what's wrong, she's right on the money with her diagnosis. Not only did she spend the time i needed - She came in early for an emergency i had As far as the office staff is concerned, i agree they are extremely rude and unprofessional Bottom line who cares about the office. Yes it would be terrific if she had a better staff- IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR WARM AND FUZZY doctor keep looking (it's just not her personality) But if you want a SMART KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR, look no further.

Posted on August 9th, 2013

..... Don't ever ever bother with this doctor. She doesn't have any skills to be a doctor!!!!

WORST WORST WORST !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

One of the worst doctor everrrr!!!!!!!!She is very rude and she doesn't respect females and her nasty attitude makes you to never go back there.I took my sister there and she was pregnant and with her bad attitude she made my sister to never ever go back.Please Please to all you females never bother to go to this doctor.I don't recommend her >She doesn't respect her patient

THE MOST HORRIBLE AND INCAPABLE DOCTOR ON EARTH!!!!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2013

To whoever is trying to find a gyn please try to check her reviews before you make an appointment with her.She is horrible doctor and she spends less than 5 minutes with you.i went there last week her bad attitude makes me not only go there again but also whoever goes there please FIND another GYN ! she is the worst NEVER TRUST HER !!!!!!!

ignore all bad reviews this is a very good doctors office!!!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2013

i dont understand why all the bad reviews its a very good office the dr is a very great dr who loves her job she really gets to the core of the problem and makes sure ur health comes first as far as her staff i really do not understand the bad reviews with the receptionist esp she was very sweet to me took her time with me & when i call and need any paper work she gets it done i will say that its always very busy with the phones there so u have to have some patience when they put u on hold and even though she does not speak Russian she made sure that i followed up with my appointments and that i understood what need to be done!!! i do not agree with a lot of your negative reviews!!!!

ignore rude receptionist. .. dr is very thorough

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Receptionists are completely rude and unprofessional! I called once and got an answer of oh god... I can't get my work done. .. meanwhile I needed to make an appoint asap for a test that the doctor requested. Also I had an iud placed and heard this receptionist say to her collegue that I was getting an iud placed and she would never do such a thing to her body. I wanted to rip into her and tell her who asked you to comment. However I subject myself to this because dr. Kuperman is knowledgable and I trust her. I had my second son delivered by her and alll went well and she took care of my nerviousness and helped with an extremely smooth delivery that could hav e otherwise been very difficult. Ignore the nasty receptionist.... she is not the doctor anyway. I don't greet her or acknowledge her in anyway. In the grand scheme of things she is a nobody in that office anyway.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Horrible staff! very rude! I was 15 mins late and they turned me away! They said I have to reschedule! The staff just wanted to go home early so they turned me away after I explained I needed to see a dr for an emergency! They cared more about going home on time than patient care. Would not recommend her or her office to anyone!