A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Dugan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dugan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Dugan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Laura Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Dugan practices Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Geriatric Doctors.