A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSD Medical Center
- University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Dugan practice?
Dr. Laura Dugan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Dugan, Dr. Laureen Dugan, Dr. Laurene Dugan, Dr. Lauretta Dugan, Dr. Laurette Dugan, Dr. Laurie Dugan