A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dugan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dugan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Dugan MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Laura Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Dugan practices Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Geriatric Doctors.