A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Feldman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Feldman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Laura Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Feldman practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.