Laura Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Laura Feldman?

Real medicine in a timely fashion

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I appreciate that she and her staff take the time needed to understand the situation and determine possible solutions. I also very much appreciate that its not all about pushing the pill for everything. Instead they focus on trying to resolve the environmental influences creating the problem and resort to drugs as a final resort for problems that can't be solved through life changes.

The best doctor in town

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Feldman has been my physician for 28 years. During that time I have become sober and stayed healthy most of the time. Her focus on eating well, exercising and reducing stress is better that just being a pill pusher.

patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I feel incredibly fortunate to have a physician that tends to my needs as thoroughly and effectively as Dr. Feldman. I have been taken back early at every appointment and haven't had to spend an eternity in the waiting room. Dr. Feldman is knowledgeable and willing to come up with a variety of solutions in an effort to best suit her patient's needs. The staff has always been polite and I am always able to schedule follow up appts. promptly.

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I love it when I get to see my doctor, though I often end up seeing a nurse practitioner, instead--don't get me wrong, they're very good, too. Sometimes I wait several weeks until I can get in to see her. It is the NPs who occasionally seem to misdiagnose or rush a little too much and sometimes miss the details I'm looking for; I have never had that problem with Dr. Feldman.

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

Dr. Feldman is a very impatient dr. Does not seem to have the empathy that makes a good, caring doctor. The office staff wants to run their office as if it was a large office. It takes away from the personal service patients need. The only professional person was her p.a.

Yikes

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Took several months to get an appointment as I was hung up on, spoken to in condescending mannor, and was having a hard time getting someone on the phone who actually wanted to help me. I was persistant as I hoped that what I experienced was not a reflection of the doctor. Once there, I did not feel comfortable opening up to the doc as her bed-side manner was horrible. I expected her to fabulous as she is so finicky with the patients they let in, but I was mistaken. The place needs a new servicescape redesign and they need to change some pretty important operation strategies to make this a place I want to return to.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016