Laura Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Laura Feldman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015

The best doctor in town

Dr. Feldman has been my physician for 28 years. During that time I have become sober and stayed healthy most of the time. Her focus on eating well, exercising and reducing stress is better that just being a pill pusher.

June 2nd, 2015

patient

I feel incredibly fortunate to have a physician that tends to my needs as thoroughly and effectively as Dr. Feldman. I have been taken back early at every appointment and haven't had to spend an eternity in the waiting room. Dr. Feldman is knowledgeable and willing to come up with a variety of solutions in an effort to best suit her patient's needs. The staff has always been polite and I am always able to schedule follow up appts. promptly.

December 10th, 2010

I love it when I get to see my doctor, though I often end up seeing a nurse practitioner, instead--don't get me wrong, they're very good, too. Sometimes I wait several weeks until I can get in to see her. It is the NPs who occasionally seem to misdiagnose or rush a little too much and sometimes miss the details I'm looking for; I have never had that problem with Dr. Feldman.

August 2nd, 2010

Dr. Feldman is a very impatient dr. Does not seem to have the empathy that makes a good, caring doctor. The office staff wants to run their office as if it was a large office. It takes away from the personal service patients need. The only professional person was her p.a.

January 21st, 2010

Yikes

Took several months to get an appointment as I was hung up on, spoken to in condescending mannor, and was having a hard time getting someone on the phone who actually wanted to help me. I was persistant as I hoped that what I experienced was not a reflection of the doctor. Once there, I did not feel comfortable opening up to the doc as her bed-side manner was horrible. I expected her to fabulous as she is so finicky with the patients they let in, but I was mistaken. The place needs a new servicescape redesign and they need to change some pretty important operation strategies to make this a place I want to return to.

December 22nd, 2016