A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fisher, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lani Fisher MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Laura Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Fisher practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.