May 25th, 2016

Like the doctor. Dealing with staff can be a challenge.

May 10th, 2016

Just left my appt with her. She only addressed one abnormal test result, which my primary is already treating. She gave me about two minutes of her time and told me to come back in 6 weeks. She didn't listen to my other issues. She was obviously in a rush. I am extremely upset.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
Dec 17th, 2015

I loved her no nonsense approach to improving my health and her positive bedside manner. She sets high expectations and doesn't give up on you.

Apr 6th, 2015

the doc. is great you may wait sometimes when you get there to see her but that is because she takes the time you need to answer your questions and help with anything you need so I do not mind waiting because I know when I get in there I will not just be pushed through to get done.

Jan 20th, 2015

She is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. She made sure I understood her diagnosis and treatment options. Highly recommend her.

Oct 8th, 2012

She is the best, kind, considerate, attentivie, and very compasionated. Bedside manner excellent!

Outstanding endocrinologist! show details Outstanding endocrinologist!
Jul 7th, 2011

Difficult to get an appointment with, but well worth the wait! Very caring and compassionate, very bright and knowledgable. Amazing bedside manner! I highly recommend seeing her.

One of the best! show details One of the best!
Dec 1st, 2010

I've been to many specialists, and Dr. Fitzpatrick is exceptional in both diagnosis and compassion as a person.