A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lucille Howard MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Howard practice?
- Dr. Laura Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Howard practices Ophthalmology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Ophthalmologists.