A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lucille Howard MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Howard practice?
- Dr. Laura Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Howard practices Ophthalmology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Ophthalmologists.