A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Klein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lacroix Klein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Laura Klein has 10 office locations.
Dr. Laura Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO and Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.