A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Machado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machado
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Machado, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Machado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Machado MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Machado practice?
- Dr. Laura Machado has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Machado practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.