Surgeons

5769 Greenback Ln
Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95841
916-338-7200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Incorrectly Diagnoised; Do not go to if you moved from out of town  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

The staff has poor training and short tempers. I moved from out of state and was improperly diagnosed by the doctor. The Dr. does not care about her patients and is just is looking for money, then to make it worst she over billed me and then tried to collect, even after providing receipts showing payment was mad. Unwilling to help as I have been in a very bad situation since seeing her.

|  nine months of frustration.  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

After getting the run around for nine months I gave up and moved on to another Doctor. Jennifer is very bad about getting things to the insurance company. Never returned my calls lied and blamed everything on my insurance co. Had excuses like they had alot of patients yet Dr. Machado continued to have monthly simenars to get more patients. Im very disappionted very unprofessional. I now have to pay my deductable again because the Dr. I switched to Cant get in for surgery until after the New Year. When I asked for surgery dates it was always an excuse looking for more surgery centers looking for an assistant for surgery blah blah blah. I asked to speak to Dr. Machado about this and Jennifer said NO she wouldnt talk to me. It sucks to be out three grand but at least there will be a light at the end of this horrible tunnel!!!!

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Machado and her office staff are EXCEPTIONAL! She and the staff take as much time to answer all your questions, ensure that you are well informed, and have a knack of making one feel very comfortable. She has done well at making sure things are timely, efficient, and thorough. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Machado!

|  My Experience  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

She treats obesity and

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I came to Dr. Machado after experiencing a serious complication after surgery. She corrected the problem, which was very complicated, and saved my life!

|  Go to another doctor  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Prior to surgery, Dr. Machado was very selective about the information she provided and didn't completely answer questions. Immediately after surgery developed infections and other problems. Dr. Machado provided little to no care after surgery and told me to see my primary-care-doctor. She is the only surgeon I know who refused to provide post-surgery care.