A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Moylan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Moylan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Moylan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moylan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Moylan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Moylan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Moylan practice?
- Dr. Laura Moylan has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Moylan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.