A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Rice, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Rice DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Rice practice?
- Dr. Laura Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Rice practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.