A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Rice, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Rice has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Rice practice?
Dr. Laura Rice practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Rice, Dr. Laurie Rice, Dr. Lorie Rice, Dr. Laurette Rice, Dr. Lorri Rice, Dr. Loretta Rice