A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Tingying Lai MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura T. Lai practice?
- Dr. Laura Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lai practices Psychiatry near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendora Psychiatrists.