A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lambert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Lambert practice?
Dr. Laura Lambert practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Houston Surgeons.