A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lambert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Lambert MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Laura Lambert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lambert practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Houston Surgeons.