A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Langreck, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langreck graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langreck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Medical Center
- Blank Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langreck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Langreck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Langreck practice?
Dr. Laura Langreck practices Pediatrics near Rice Lake, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI.
See Rice Lake Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Langreck, Dr. Laureen Langreck, Dr. Laurene Langreck, Dr. Lauretta Langreck, Dr. Laurette Langreck, Dr. Laurie Langreck