A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lawler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Lawler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Laura Lawler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lawler practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Claymont, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.