A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Layer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Layer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Layer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Layer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lynn Layer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Layer practice?
- Dr. Laura Layer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Layer practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.