A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lazarus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazarus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazarus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lazarus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lazarus MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Laura Lazarus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lazarus practices Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Greenwich Surgeons.