A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lazarus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lazarus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lazarus MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Laura Lazarus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lazarus practices Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.