Dr. Laura Lazarus MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

December 28th, 2013
Caring Professional Doctor
What a wonderful thing to have a doctor who is professional and caring at the same time. Also she is up to date on all procedures - usable or not. She is a remarkable doctor who will explain to you the facts in a way you can understand. Her knowledge and attitude make whatever procedure you need to have as simple and stressLESS as it can be. I highly recommend her and her office staff (super friendly).

April 25th, 2012
Exceptional!
Dr. Lazarus is an excellent surgeon, skilled and talented in her area of specialty - breast surgery. She is warm, compassionate and very involved in her patient overall, not just interested in surgery. I've been to other breast surgeons and she is amazing comparatively.

January 27th, 2012
Amazing
The office staff could use some serious work, I was dealing with a lot and they seemed to be having a party. A waiting area with a lot more peace would have felt better. That said, Dr. Lazarus is like an angel. She is so calm and caring. I felt so much safer having her behind me through this. Her knowledge and advice made the process so much easier. I would send anyone to her from my own daughter to my mother.

August 6th, 2011
The best! ! !

October 19th, 2010
One of the Best!
Very Patient and Caring!!!!On my first visit with Dr. Lazarus, I waited for what seemed like forever to see her, however when she came into the room, she apologized and explained she had to give the diagnosis to the previous patient, and she needed to "talk to her". One week later I was in the same shoes and Dr. Lazarus was just as patient with me and my family. She was very informative,understanding and caring. The day after my surgery, which was a Saturday, she called from home to check on me. On the day she told me I did not have to take Chemotherapy, she seemed as happy as I was. Let me put it this way, should I have the misfortune of being diagnosed with Breast Cancer again, I will certainly try my best to get to CT.( I live in Louisiana).

October 12th, 2010
Previously treated a family member
Please steer clear of this doctor. Her ego takes precedence over the correct diagnosis of her patients. She fled her previous job because her reputation had gotten so poor!! She nearly let my family member die misdiagnosing her. She then tried to falsify charts to cover her tracks. Reading the newsletter welcoming her to her present job was comical. This hospital must not have done a check on pending lawsuits!! Please avoid her at all cost!!