A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Leduc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Leduc is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Leduc, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leduc graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Leduc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Howard Leduc MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura H. Leduc practice?
- Dr. Laura Leduc has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Leduc practices Anesthesiology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Anesthesiologists.