Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Lee
Dr. Laura Lee, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Lee is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center and University of Virginia Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Laura Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Sean Moore
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Ina Stephens
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi28
Dr. Ernesto Villareal
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi7