A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefkowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Joy Lefkowitz MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Laura Lefkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Lefkowitz practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists and New York Oncologists.