A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lehnhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lehnhoff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehnhoff graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lehnhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Lehnhoff MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Lehnhoff practice?
- Dr. Laura Lehnhoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lehnhoff practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.