A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lemke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lemke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Lemke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Lemke MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Lemke practice?
- Dr. Laura Lemke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lemke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Sycamore Orthopedic Surgeons.