A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lendermon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lendermon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lendermon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lendermon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lendermon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Nell Lendermon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura N. Lendermon practice?
- Dr. Laura Lendermon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lendermon practices Family Medicine near Collierville, TN.
See Collierville Primary Care Doctors.