A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lenholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lenholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lenholt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenholt graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lenholt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Stallworth Lenholt MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Lenholt practice?
- Dr. Laura Lenholt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lenholt practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Naples Internists.