A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Levoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Levoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Levoy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levoy graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Levoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Leanne Levoy MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Levoy practice?
- Dr. Laura Levoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Levoy practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.