Dr. Laura Levoy Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laura Levoy?

misdiagnosed

Posted on September 5th, 2017

poor bedside manner, would not listen to me and misdiagnosed me twice. is now billing me one year later for services rendered 5/16 (it's 9/17) and they are not itemized. very suspect

Terrible

Posted on May 30th, 2013

After visiting the ER for extreme pain due to a infection, Dr. Levoy spent less than 1 minute in the room and then left me to wait for over two hours, never returning. The nurse came in and said I was probably ready to get home and gave me a prescription for antibiotics. When I asked if they would be able to at least give me some Tylenol for the pain so that I could make it home I was told no, that the doctor would not allow it and I could buy it for myself over the counter. No way to treat people. I asked to see the results from the tests that were run and I was told I would have to call medical records that I could not see them at that time.

Posted on August 26th, 2014