Dr. Laura Levoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Levoy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Laura Levoy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 5th, 2017

misdiagnosed

poor bedside manner, would not listen to me and misdiagnosed me twice. is now billing me one year later for services rendered 5/16 (it's 9/17) and they are not itemized. very suspect

May 30th, 2013

Terrible

After visiting the ER for extreme pain due to a infection, Dr. Levoy spent less than 1 minute in the room and then left me to wait for over two hours, never returning. The nurse came in and said I was probably ready to get home and gave me a prescription for antibiotics. When I asked if they would be able to at least give me some Tylenol for the pain so that I could make it home I was told no, that the doctor would not allow it and I could buy it for myself over the counter. No way to treat people. I asked to see the results from the tests that were run and I was told I would have to call medical records that I could not see them at that time.

August 26th, 2014