A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lewandowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lewandowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewandowski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lewandowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Med. Ctr.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura B Lewandowski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Lewandowski practice?
- Dr. Laura Lewandowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Lewandowski practices Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians.