A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lewis Mantell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis Mantell
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Lewis Mantell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Anne Lewis Mantell MD is a female Pain Management and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Lewis Mantell practice?
- Dr. Laura Lewis Mantell has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Lewis Mantell practices Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors.