A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Li is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Li has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Y Li MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Y. Li practice?
- Dr. Laura Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Li practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Neurologists.