A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Liberman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiography
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Liberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Liberman practice?
Dr. Laura Liberman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.