A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liberman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Liberman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiography
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Liberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Facr Liberman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Laura Liberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Liberman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.